The department of chronic hemodialysis was organized in 1984. The department provides medical care to patients with terminal renal failure. The techniques used in the department include bicarbonate hemodialysis, hemodiafiltration and separate ultrafiltration.
The Department of Chronic Hemodialysis is the clinical base of the Department of Hospital Therapy of the Irkutsk State Medical University (head of Prof. Orlov G.M.), where students, interns, residents are trained.
The basic medical-diagnostic technologies in the department:
- nephrogenic anemia, violations of phosphoric-calcium metabolism in patients on the dialysis stage of CRF;
- viral hepatitis B and C in dialysis patients;
- correction of hemostasis system disorders in dialysis patients;
- complex correction of disorders on the part of organs and systems in dialysis patients.
- laboratory diagnostics of nephrogenic anemia (erythrocyte indices, reticulocytes, serum iron, ferritin, transferrin, folic acid, vitamin B 12, CRP), disorders of phosphate-calcium metabolism (parathyroid hormone, phosphorus, calcium);
- laboratory diagnostics of disorders in the hemostasis system;
- infectious monitoring of viral infections (ELISA, PCR): viral hepatitis B, viral hepatitis C.
- Address: city Irkutsk, Yubileiny 100, 1 floor.
- No. tel .: ordinatorskaya 8 (395) 2 - 40-76-61, head of the department. department - 45-20-31.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuliya Viktorovna Nikitina
Post: Head of Dialysis Department
Phone: 8- (3952) -40-76-35