Gastroenterology department was organized in 1974. The department provides medical care to patients with various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (pancreas diseases, chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis and liver fibrosis, duodenal ulcer, peptic ulcer, toxic liver damage, pigmentary hepatosis, irritable bowel syndrome, diverticular disease, pseudomembranous colitis , Crohn's disease).
The Gastroenterology Department is the clinical base of the Department of Hospital Therapy of the Irkutsk State Medical University (head of Prof. Orlov G.M.), where students, interns, residents, doctors of gastroenterologists and therapists of the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Buryatia are trained.
The basic medical-diagnostic technologies in the department:
- endoscopic removal of polyps;
- local administration of drugs through the gastroscope;
- diet therapy.
- puncture liver biopsy;
- hydrogen breathing test;
- diagnosis of viral hepatitis B and C - by ELISA and PCR;
- study of feces (general analysis, toxins of Cl.);
- ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space;
- fibroesophagogastroduodenoscopy with mucosal biopsy, including heliobacter pylori seeding;
- Colonoscopy with mucosal biopsy;
- X-ray diagnostic methods (fluoroscopy of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum, flurogatroenterography, irrigoscopy);
- radioisotope study (determination of the functional state of the hepatic tissue, early diagnosis of liver cirrhosis, assessment of gallbladder function.)
- CT and MSCT of the abdominal cavity
- Address: city Irkutsk, Yubileiny 100, 4 floor.
- No. tel .: ordinatorskaya 8 (395) 2 - 40-76-61, head of the department. department - 45-20-31.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena Vitalevna Nechaeva
Post: Head of gastroenterology department
Phone: 8- (3952) -40-76-62