In the traumatology department, medical activity is aimed at providing scheduled and emergency medical care to patients with various injuries, their consequences and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Specialists of the department carry out both conservative and surgical treatment. Each room has functional beds, which are equipped with electric drive. Superior rooms have showers. The operating unit is equipped with everything necessary, including a mobile X-ray unit with 3D reconstruction function, two arthroscopic stands, sets for hip joint arthroplasty, minimally invasive osteosynthesis (intramedullary osteosynthesis, bone osteosynthesis), and other sets.
- Endoscopic treatment of injuries of the intraarticular structures of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle joints, small joints of the fingers and toes
- Autoprosthetics of the anterior, posterior cruciate and other ligaments of the knee joint
- Hip and knee arthroplasty
- Reconstruction of the foot during its pathology (flat feet, curvature of the big toe, and other toes)
- Bone grafts of false joints
- Bone revascularizing plastic of a false joint and aseptic necrosis of the scaphoid of the carpal joint
- All types of osteosynthesis of any fracture localization using minimally invasive methods of osteosynthesis (BIOS, LISS, MIO)